Tuesday 10 May 2022

Hobgoblin hand weapon and shield reinforcements

 With my first WAP tournament scheduled for May 22, I need to finish some hand weapon and shield hobgoblins for my 38 strong unit.

Thankfully I still have more of the 3d printed bros that were scheduled originally to be armed with halberds. I had converted about 20 of the halberd armed dudes so it was a tough decision to change these conversions.

However, I am happy with the final product as the cut down halberds provide difference between the standard poses of the sculpts. These dudes also have a mix of shields including the mongol fireforge minis to match those on my other hobgoblins they will be joining.



As I don’t expect them to last too long in a battle I will have approx 16 dudes on multi bases. This will speed up the removal of casualties.

Here is the work in progress unit with another 12 on the painting table.



No comments:

Post a Comment