Tuesday 5 April 2022

Mongoblin Kheshig

 With my first WAP tourney approaching it was time to finish some more hobgoblin (or mongoblin as I prefer) elite cavalry or kheshig.

This will be my second unit and feature Oglah Khan himself. 


I changed the minis around from those who usually carry the horn and the standard and also converted a champion to be holding an axe.

As these are my second unit I went for the lighter skin tone of my more recent hobgoblins but kept the core colours and basing of my older minis.

I have another four to finish in the next month.

Also recently finished is a crew member to match in with the other recent Bolt thrower crew I finished. Again using the lighter skin will differentiate them from the other bolt thrower and crew I have in my current tourney list.



No comments:

Post a Comment