Wednesday 28 December 2022

Interceptor Sergeant

The latest addition for my Dark Angels is an inceptor sergeant. I did not have a flying stand so decided to use a marine who is being turned to chaos from an old chaos daemon kit.

I fixed the chaos marine to the base for stability and similarly drilled the Sarge into his neck/ shoulder.  This hid the marines face as apart from his left side of the body he looked too imperial for my liking.


I also added an old chaos space marine backpack and a few chaos transfers to ensure his allegiance to the dark gods is apparent.

The red power armour and pink/ purple tentacles completed the contrast with the green Dark Angels power armour.

The Sarge’s head is from the primaris upgrade kit which provides a heap of options I will be using for my  next bros. 

I really like the finished mini as he looks like he is getting some good air off this filthy follower of the dark gods. As always he will be out front leading the charge.


No comments:

Post a Comment