Saturday 7 September 2024

Ravenwing Invictor Tactical Warsuit

The next addition to my growing Ravenwing force is an Invictor Warsuit.

I purchased this in a bundle and it was assembled and helpfully was painted in the base colours of the Iron Hands which worked as my base colours.

Painting followed my other Ravenwing bros using a lot of Vallejo speed paints over the existing colours. 

The weapon barrels had a mix of purple, red and brown washes for some weathering.

I used a lot of the new Dark Angel transfer sheet which has great variations including the cool silver skull on his left chest.



The warsuit base came with some skulls and a cool metal container dug into the ground. I kept these and added the tactical rock and used astrogranite to finish the base off.

The Ravenwing will continue to grow over the coming months with assault intercessors with jump packs, more bikes and reivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment