Sunday 1 September 2024

Firstborn Techmarine

 In the lead up to my first 10th edition Tournament I needed a techmarine so it was time to check out the pile of shame.

Luckily for me I had the old school techmarine with thunder cannon. Although he has been sent to Legendsville and is a little short next to his primaris bros, I knew mounting him on a strategic rock that dominate the 40K universe would help any size inadequacies he may feel.



This mini is metal too so with all his ammo, weapons etc he is a monster. 

He did pretty good in the tournament so I am sure he will take the field again but this time he will avoid Angry Ron who did about 40 would when he charged him.


I followed my painting approach to my also red Apothecary Biologis that turned out great. Here they are together.



No comments:

Post a Comment