Saturday 24 June 2023

Deathwing Terminators 2

 This is my second unit of Deathwing Terminators for my Dark Angels army.


This unit is kitted out for combat with the exception being the addition of a single bro with his cyclone missile launcher.



Painting used the below paints over a white undercoat. I used the GW skeleton horde contrast paint that I highly recommend. I wanted the lightning claws and thunder hammer to appear to be super charged so used a plasmatic blue speed paint over the stormhost silver.

The greens and red used the below paints.

I have another five termies in the pile of shame and will have another five when the leviathan box turns up. With a second hand land raider currently being stripped and some characters arriving soon, my mid year hobby plan is to paint a complete Deathwing army.

No comments:

Post a Comment