Sunday 28 July 2024

Ravenwing Captain with Jump Pack

 My Ravenwing continues to grow with the addition of a Captain with jump pack.


I am not a big fan of the recent GW release so decided to convert a spare suppressor mini I had in the pile of shame.

The conversion required a new head, lower arms, weapons and backpack.

The head is from a primaris captain with the wings from the Dark Angels upgrade sprue. The winged helm fits nicely with the Ravenwing atheistic.

The right lower arm came from an Age of Sigmar chaos bro and the left from my space marine bits. The right arm has a cool rune which I reckon fits in well with the mini. The thunder hammer came from my bits and fitted nicely with the lower part of the former weapon attached to the right arm. The relic shield came from the Dark Angels veteran kit and again was an easy conversion.




The backpack was also from the vet kit and was combined with the winged top and exhaust from the former suppressor.

Painting was kept suitably dark with limited colours much like my other Ravenwing bros. The only real colour is the red on the eyes, weapon handle and some other details.

As I did not have the flight stand that normally comes with the mini I used the paint brush covers/ tips I also used on my Suppressors.

I am just over a 1000 points and next for the Ravenwing will be the invictus warsuit, Reivers and some more outriders with another ATV.

No comments:

Post a Comment