Sunday, 26 July 2026

Ravenwing Landspeeder



 With most of the minis in the Armageddon box being repurposed for my 2026/27 Deathwatch project, there was only one choice for the paint scheme of the landspeeder and that was to join the ranks of my Ravenwing.

Painting followed the approach of my Ravenwing Darkshroud. Assembly was straight out of the box with the only changes a swap of the heads of the crew and the addition of a Ravenwing and Dark Angels symbol all from their upgrade sprue.

A bit of extra colour was added to the barrel of the hull multi melta and the underside heavy flamer using a mix of black, blue, purple and red.


Having such a large base I wanted to add some extra which came in the form of spare Lord of Change bits. The daemon paint job was a combination of blues, purples and pinks. 

I painted the base using Stirling mud with highlights of browns up to sand. I made sure I added some of these colours around his beak/mouth - eat my dust daemon spawn!

As usual I have no idea how the landspeeder will go in games of 11th edition 40K but I am sure he will keep up with all my bikes and atvs of the Ravenwing.

No comments:

Post a Comment