Wednesday 30 October 2019

Slipknot necromunda gang

A few years ago a friend decided to get back into necromunda. Now this was the original game not the latest version from GW.

As usual I jumped at the chance to purchase more mins and play a new game.

Similarly, I searched for non GW minis and came across some awesome dwarfs from foundry from their street violence range. Unfortunately, at the time the range was limited to only four of the original minis that were released for a short time as part of their Alice and the slippery dwarfs set (see below pic).

Not to worry I raided my bits box and came up with enough conversions to represent the 9 members of the band with their masks from the first couple of albums.









In game terms I used them as from House Cawdor as it seemed the most appropriate.

I had a couple of spare minis so came up with some generic paint schemes which after twenty years resemble more recent masks of the band.

The best news is Foundry has now released a revised set of these great minis for you to have your own set.

No comments:

Post a Comment