Saturday 22 February 2020

Chosen Warriors and Sorcerer conversions finished

These are the finished chosen warriors with hand weapon and (mostly) shields.  These dudes will join the first six finished bros which I finished a while ago.

Also in these pics is the first of my great weapon bros - he’s the one with the big spiky weapon.





Also finished is my first character conversion. I will be using this dude as a sorcerer hence the smoky spell emerging from his right hand.

I am extremely happy with the finished project with the spell the appropriate mix of colours for those that follow the dark gods.  He has a little extra colour but I kept this at a minimum to be consistent with the dark colours of the other dudes.




All the miniatures are from the 40k Conquest periodical.

Finally, here is the full ten man unit. Ranking up is a little tricky but with some magnets and sheeting underneath they will stay in formation.



Next is the great weapon unit - you can see some of the conversions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment