Wednesday 21 December 2022

Assault Intercessors

 Another unit finished for the Dark Angels - the assault intercessors.


I enjoyed assembling and painting these bros. I mixed up the assembly to give me ten unique poses from the five odd versions in the kit.


This is as achieved by similar snipping off the arm to shoulder connections and gluing the alternative arm straight on.

Painting followed my other Dark Angels with an old Thraka green wash to darken up the power armour without losing all of the highlights.

I also took them for their first battle with their Blood Angel bros versus a combined Necron force. 

Unfortunately, they were charged by some necron baddies who sliced them up in two turns. 


We took down one before they fell with the remainder pummeled by my dreadnought in return. They will be back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment