Saturday 28 October 2023

Apothecary Biologis

 My descent into heretical paint jobs continues with my second last space marine mini from the leviathan box set, the mighty Apothecary Biologis.


Unlike almost every other painted version of this bro I decided he was going to have red power armour with Dark Angel trim on the left shoulder pad and lots of gold trim similar to my recent Sternguard veterans.


For the first time I tried a bit of slap chop with a black undercoat and then dry brush bolt gun metal followed by white. For the power armour I used red speed paint and highlights with lighter reds.



The rest of the colours also relied on speed paints with various lighter highlights. 

A happy coincidence is the three main colours of this dude represent the colours of my regular opponents being blood angels and ultramarines.


No comments:

Post a Comment