Thursday 20 June 2024

Ravenwing Chaplain Conversion

As my Ravenwing force grows I decided they needed a chaplain to lead them into their most secret of missions.

Going through my pile of shame I came across the Ravenwing sergeant from the 6/7th edition box set.  I always liked this mini so decided he would be suitable for the chaplain.

The conversion was pretty easy with an exchange of the back pack to a skull version from the veterans box. The chainsword and forearm were removed and replaced with a cool looking power club and a winged skull also from the veterans box to create a unique Crozuis Arcanum.

The book on the front of the bike also came from the extras in the veterans box with a couple of transfers.





The converted Crozuis Arcanum. 


The “writing” on the scroll for the back came from a couple of different transfer sheets and came out pretty cool.

Although not play tested, my thought was this bro would lead a maxxed out Outrider unit with an ATV and smite the foes of the emperor.


No comments:

Post a Comment