Sunday 29 September 2024

Dark Angels Captain

After a few months of painting Deathwing and Ravenwing, it was time for me to swing back into the greenwing with this captain from the indomitus box set.

No conversions were necessary and he came with a cool base with a dead necron.

I am a fan of the skeleton on the shield so I spent some extra time making the bone a little darker in the recesses than I normally do. This gives it a more aged look than the bone of my Deathwing.

I added a fair bit of gold on his armour befitting his Captain status. I added a heap of the decals from the upgrade kit with some extras on the purity seals.

With this bro finished think I have most captains covered for each of the wings of my Dark Angels.



Next up will be Reivers and then it’s time for some special characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment