Tuesday 3 January 2023

Interrogater Chaplain in Terminator Armour

 This is repaint of one of my favourite metal minis - the chaplain in terminator.

As he is a Dark Angel he is of course used as an Interrogator Chaplain. I have used him twice and he is a monster. The first game taking in a heap of necrons and their lord and the second blaring away at some sneaky flayed ones.

He usually is usually accompanied by some deathwing terminators who deep strike in behind enemy lines.



I decided to keep him almost completely black with only a slight bit of green on same cabling. I tried the speed paint black over a lead belcher undercoat with a little bit of shaky edge highlights. A water down black ink was used in moderation over flat parts of the power armour.

I am particularly happy with the cracked skull / helmet look. Red eyes give him a suitably sinister look when on the hunt for the fallen.





No comments:

Post a Comment