Saturday 28 January 2023

Primaris Lieutenant and Eliminators

 With my first 40k tournament out of the way it is time to refocus on reducing the pile of shame aka the plastic krak I have accumulated for my Dark Angels.

I have always been a fan of the Eliminators and so decided to paint them next along with the primaris lieutenant that came with issue 1 of the imperium magazine.

The lieutenant was a fun model to paint with lots of interesting features - the storm shield being my favourite. His action pose is just screaming to be unleashed against my enemies.


Given his rank his trim includes retributive gold along with the stormhost silver that features throughout the rest of the army.


With the new balance update I think he will find a place in my next 2000 point army.

For the eliminators I always envisioned their camo cloaks being painted to match the colour of the bases being a mix of Vallejo beast brown, snakebite leather and bleached bone with random black rocks.


The kit has some cool rubble for the bros to stand on and some extras that I wanted to paint in off whites to contrast with the eliminators power armour and cloaks.



I built the bros with my intended weapon, the bolt sniper rifle. The option for different ammo will hopefully give me options depending on the enemy in front.

I am very happy with the finished minis and look forward to getting them onto the gaming table.



No comments:

Post a Comment