Monday 8 May 2023

Pusgoyle Blightlords

Another unit for my Nurgle WAP army is finished - the mighty Pusgoyle Blightlords.

The minis all come from warhammer 40k death guard kits with additional ogre and orc bits.

For the Blightlords I did some head and weapon swaps to the bodies from the Lord Felthius and his Tainted Cohort set. The rot flies use the body of the blight hauler and the bloat drone “wings”.

I kept the exposed “flesh” the same pink and purple colours of the mutations as a contrast to the drab armour.


The Blightlords all use great weapons so one of them wields a double headed spikes club whilst the others were “great” enough to not need further conversion.


In game terms, the rot flies can fly rather slowly and I think this conversion fits in with a slow moving plague beast.



Painting involved lots of dirty washes and some oxide paint / detail. The boils are painted with yellow green from Vallejo over a red base. 

I will use them as a flanking force backing up my units of infantry as at WAP tourney on May 20.  The army will be led by Valnir the Reaper who will be joined by his little buddy Festus.

No comments:

Post a Comment