Sunday 3 September 2023

Infernus Marine Test Mini

The battle against the plastic krak of the leviathan box set continues with the Infernus Marines.


Unlike my usual approach to painting of all in to win, I decided to start with a test mini.

After a few google searches I wanted some extra colour so decided on the gold trim for these infantry bros over a black undercoat. Highlights from above used leadbelcher followed by a heavy dry brush of white (again using make up brushes).

My usual green speed paint and the following colours and my man was ready. 

The barrel of the pyreblaster has a blended wash of earthshax up to a purple wash, again stolen from various YouTube tutorials. This is probably my fave part of the finished paint job as I had never tried this before and am stoked with the outcome.



I will paint in combat squad batches to keep things moving.

In between painting this bro I also finished the teleport homer from the leviathan box - although small it still counts as one mini painted for my 2023 tally. I tried a bit of object source lighting for the homer user a light blue speed paint.




 




No comments:

Post a Comment