Friday 15 September 2023

Infernus Marines Part 2

After being happy with my Infernus Marine test mini it was time to paint more of his mates.
Painting followed the test mini with the exception that I used the GW purple contrast paint for a slightly darker colour for the end of the barrel.
I really liked the sculpt of the sarge with the combat knife and the grenade thrower so I made them both. Rules wise I probably will run a unit of ten so this should not be a problem.


I wanted to have as many bald heads as possible so went into my Dark Angels bits box for various options. For the helmeted bros I went for a yellow/ red approach for the eye sockets to match the flames from their weapon. 

I also like the over size Dark Angel chapter emblems to fill up their left shoulder pads.

Only three to go and the ten man unit will be ready to burn for the Emperor.

No comments:

Post a Comment