Friday 15 December 2023

Hobgoblin Lords

With a WAP games day coming up I decided it was as time to repaint a couple of legendary Hobgoblin Lord minis. The plan was to build a suitable ride for our beloved leader the Great Hobgoglah Khan and to add another hero to “help” rule the steppe.


Painting used a variety of speed and contrast paints over a white undercoat.

My favourite piece is a 3d printed wolf that I have built a howdah out of shields and insulation strips for the “fabric” on the sides of the wolf. 




As this is the personal ride of the Great khan his barded wolf has a couple of GW skeleton spear added to represent the additional save and status of its rider.

The wolf rider lord is one of my favourite minis and he will be out front leading his unit.


No idea who this old school WAP list will go tomorrow but I am sure fun will be had by all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment